Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Wedding News!!


Just to update those that don't know, me and my friend Kira Weight and her mother Marilyn Schrader started a wedding business that we've been doing since last fall. We are joining some partners that I think are really going to be a good thing for us so I'm really excited about that! We have a lot of exciting things coming up with that, so I'm thinking in the next few months it's really going to take off! It's been a blast so far, and every wedding is so different, so we've really had and oppurtunity to branch out with things! You can check out our website at yourperfectdayut.com or our blog at yourperfectdayutat.blogspot.com! This week will be our first dropped canopy ceiling! I'm so stoked and will post those pictures as soon as I can!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow you are one busy girl!! wedding planner, mother of 4, writing songs... what Cant you do! lol thanks for the update!