Thursday, August 21, 2008

First Day of School!!

YaYScHoOl!! So it seems like we were just singing "Schools Out for Summer" on Guitar Hero. Man time flies! I have to say it's nice having them back in school, but kind of sad! They were getting tired of my answer to "I'm bored, what can I do?
" They finally learned I'm the wrong one to ask! "lets see there's a bathroom that needs cleaning," "dust to be dusted," "floors to be cleaned." Yeah never tell mom your bored! She does not know the word anymore!

4 comments:

Misty said...

So sad - I am not looking forward to Tristan's first day of school in the near future...

Anonymous said...

Hey Melanie,
This is LeAnn (Mecham) Evans. I was trying to find someone and I came across your BLOG, and I am so glad that I did.You have a BEAUTIFUL family. Your wedding business looks like it would be a BLAST! It's great to see that everything is going so good. I hope you don't mind if I STALK your BLOG again!!

Mel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mel said...

It's so fun visiting with old Friends! I never imagined how much could come from blogging! I hope all is well with your family LeAnn! I couldn't see a link to a blog? Do you have one?