Tuesday, August 12, 2008

MUSIC

So I'm trying to get back into the music thing again! I'm working on a small book to go with my cd. It's a work in progress! Any who I'm looking for people that would like to comment in any way, like a quote they like, poem, story, ect. I've written songs for the Boys, Brennon Tyson, Brad Savage, and Ashton and BJ Hobbs and what I would like is to collect things that I can put in this book and that someone can read it and feel comfort from it either because they are going through a similar trial or just need some words of comfort! Also I've written a song for Heather Gurney Baker, my cousin Britney who passed away, for the Columbine school, and then a few more. I want it to be a cd of Healing, so anyone that would like to respond, I will either put your name in the book as the one who submitted it, or even if you choose to be left annonomous, we can do that too! So if you would like, please leave your comment! Or if you have questions feel free to email me. utahsongwriter@juno.com If anything, I hope it will be a comfort to all the family and friends!

1 comment:

Misty said...

Mel - it's Misty (http://toddandmisty.blogspot.com/) I have a few stories for "the boys," especially Ashton & BJ. I even have some pictures, so let me dig a little and I will get back to you. PS - your family is so cute - tell Trev I said "hi." Take care!