Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Chubbers!!




So May 6th my little Chubbers entered the world! Stockton Trevor Dorton! He is such a sweet, good baby! Hevenly Father must have known I needed a sweet little boy! I'm not sure what he thinks of the madness, but I know that I was instantly in love with him!! He loves to Eat!! He's such a Roley Poley, but I prefer them that way! Nice and Healthy!! The kids have adjusted well with him. Brooklynn has really taken to the big sister thing with Stockton, and Tyson loves him, just sometimes a little too much! And as always, they couldn't ask for a better big brother, Dace! But everything went incredibly well! They scheduled me to go in the morning, and by 1:00, Stockton was here!! Now that's what I'm talking about! I've yet to experience the whole going into labor thing on my own. I think it would be fun, but honestly it was kind of nice to be able to plan everything around a date with the other kids and Trevor's work! Stockton is already such a little flirt! He has the cutest, flirty Smile!

1 comment:

Nut's and Boltz said...

Hey Melanie I found your blog thru Shauna Walkers. Congrats on your cute family. Stockton was born on the same day as my son Gavin. You are so talented look at all the things your doing writing music, Weddings, full time Mom their has to be an award for you. Like Mother of the Year. Good to see you. Holly Boltz