Thursday, August 21, 2008

Brooklynn's B-day Party!

So Brooklynn's mom did a big party for her at Bouncin' off the Walls and invited us to come which was way cool of her and fun for all us kids! After building our house we decided we would do a big friend party every other year for the kids. It just gets too expensive. This was our off year so it was cool of her to let us crash her party! Which I suggest this place to anyone! In fact I think I'm going to do my B-day party there next year too! www.bouncinoffthewalls.com They give you an hour and a half in your own play room, so easy to keep track of the lil' ones, and then 30 mins for food and presents! It was a Blast! Thanks Maelynn!!

2 comments:

SeeJulieStamp said...

Hey Brooklynn! I hope you had a very Happy Birthday! - Fudgems

Misty said...

I think Tristan would love that place.