Tuesday, August 12, 2008

UPDATE!!!

So I've been raZed from everyone lately to get on this and update it! I want you all to know that I spent almost half the night just trying to figure out the music thing, hence why this takes me so long!!! But I'm working on it and keeping it updated. I enjoy everyone's so much that it's an awesome way to keep in touch and update everyone around me. So we finally moved into our house about 6 months ago! It's amazing how time flies! The payment's been an adjustment but I love having my own space again! It turned out Beautiful!! Trevor did such a good job and it's fun to look at and know we built this and put a lot of hard work into it! The kids have loved it and have loved to have their own rooms and spread out a little more. It was time to get out of the little white one, even though I love that little humble home!! So many memories! But I know we will make so many more here!! I try Hard to count my blessings every day for being so blessed!!

No comments: